↠ What ↞
Seven days and Six nights immersed in the rainforest of Finca Luna Nueva
Press pause on life and join Sofia & Jessica for an amazing week of yoga, relaxation and adventure at a breathtaking eco resort. Finca Luna Nueva offers the best of lush gardens, hiking trails and secluded jungle with many options for outdoor adventures!
Yoga + MEDITATION + ORGANIC MENU
We will have two yoga classes a day, meditation and mindfulness classes and several group excursions, yet leaving significant time for you to relax, unplug and reconnect to yourself in a luxurious but eco-friendly environment. The daily menu is an assortment of organic greens, tubers, fruits, and herbs from the certified organic biodynamic farm and the selection of meat when available is from the farms pasture raised animals. The food is prepared with nourishing ingredients and lots of love.
↠ Where ↞
Finca luna nueva LODGE
The eco conscious retreat center is built on a 200 acre organic farm and has evolved into one of the largest medicinal herb gardens in the world with over 300 tropical medicinal plants. Finca Luna Nueva truly offers a unique opportunity to rediscover nature.
About Costa Rica
Costa Rica is one of the planet’s most naturally splendid and biologically diverse regions. With its well-established system of national parks, dramatic volcanoes, misty cloud forest, and deep river valleys make it an ideal destination for the adventure minded and became known as the poster child of ecotourism. Sun and beaches, adventure, nature and culture; Costa Rica is the ideal destination.
↠ When + how ↞
October 2nd – 8th, 2017
Early Bird Registration (ends August 15th)
Private Bungalow: $1550
Shared Bungalow (double occupancy with shared bathroom): $1350
Community Bungalow (3-5 people with shared bathroom): $1150
Private Bungalow: $1800
Shared Bungalow: $1500
Community Bungalow: $1300
↠ Optional Activities (extra cost)
- Horseback riding
- Jungle canopy zip line
- Stand up paddle board lesson
- Volcano hike
- Acupuncture and spa services
↠ What’s Included ?
- 6 nights accommodation in a private, shared or dorm-style bungalow
- 3 gourmet organic meals from local farms (optional vegetarian/fish/chicken/red meat)
- 2 daily Yoga Classes, Meditation & Expressive Arts
- Pool access
- Group hikes and activities - Farm to Table Tour, Chocolate Tour, Cabalanga Rain Forest Hiking, Moving Meditation Mystery Trail, Sunrise Meditation overlooking the Rain Forest Canopy.
- Transportation from/to airport (if arrival time is within the time table of recommended flights)
↠ Sample Schedule
- 6:30 – 7:00am Optional light snack: fruits, juice, coffee & tea
- 7:00 – 8:00am Yoga
- 8:00 – 9:00am Breakfast
- 10:00 – 12:00pm Mind Body Workshop
- 12:00 – 4:00pm Lunch + Free time
- 4:00 – 5:30pm Yoga
- 6:00 – 7:00pm Dinner
- 8:00 – 9:00pm Optional Evening Meditation